A Journey to the Land Beyond the Forest

Welcome to my journey to Transylvania and the 7th International Workshops of the Drama Schools of the ITI-UNESCO Chair of Theatre and Culture of Civilizations in Sinaia, Romania. While there I will be attending several conferences, directing performances of Ibsen's Ghosts and Euripides Medea, and presenting a paper entitled "Unlocking the Mysterious Disease of Ibsen's Ghosts to "Generation Y""

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Professor Rajendran










As I said in a previous post I was honored to have the opportunity to study with the Professor. This was a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Professor Rajendran is a well respected member of the National Academy in India and is a Professor at the National School of Drama in New Delhi, India and is also the editor of Theatre India, the National School of Drama's Theatre Journal. I thank the good professor for allowing me to use these photographs of his production.
MALAVIKAGNIMITRAM at the National School of Drama in 2005. This production was directed by Professor Rajendran.

I thank Professor Corneliu Dumitriu, ITI-UNESCO Chair for making this possible and for providing a learning forum for all of us to come together as a group.