A Journey to the Land Beyond the Forest

Welcome to my journey to Transylvania and the 7th International Workshops of the Drama Schools of the ITI-UNESCO Chair of Theatre and Culture of Civilizations in Sinaia, Romania. While there I will be attending several conferences, directing performances of Ibsen's Ghosts and Euripides Medea, and presenting a paper entitled "Unlocking the Mysterious Disease of Ibsen's Ghosts to "Generation Y""

Thursday, August 24, 2006

The Un-Restored Portion of the Monastery







As I spent a good part of this day at the monastery I was able to wander freely about the grounds and discovered several open doors. These photographs show what the monastery looks like prior to restoration. This was evidently a smaller private chapel that I was able to enter and photograph.