A Journey to the Land Beyond the Forest

Welcome to my journey to Transylvania and the 7th International Workshops of the Drama Schools of the ITI-UNESCO Chair of Theatre and Culture of Civilizations in Sinaia, Romania. While there I will be attending several conferences, directing performances of Ibsen's Ghosts and Euripides Medea, and presenting a paper entitled "Unlocking the Mysterious Disease of Ibsen's Ghosts to "Generation Y""

Thursday, August 24, 2006

The Path from Hotel Furnica





There is a cobblestone roadway that leads from Hotel Furnica to the Monastery. Vendors of all different crafts line the roadway that leads to the monastery. Many of the items that I purchased in Romania were made by the local folk and were eager to pose for my camera. I even purchased a song from the guitar player.